Job Title: Business Development Manager
Reports to: Head of Business Development
- The Business Development Manager will work as a part of the enterprise growth crew, inside the Program Development and Quality unit to help in proposal growth, together with coordinating proposal growth processes and contributing to proposal writing and development of the nation workplace portfolio.
- This could embody liaising carefully with members of Save the Children International, with in-country donor representatives and different stakeholders (potential NGO companions) to establish donor alternatives, facilitating donor engagement, helping in the growth of fundraising methods and coordinating proposal growth for giant and strategic funding alternatives.
- S/He will write sections of proposals that talk to the total capabilities, whereas coordinating the enter of technical advisors and inputs from different models into proposals and budgets.
- The BDM is predicted to maintain carefully knowledgeable about donors’ pursuits and methods in addition to the progress of all main awards.
Scope of Role
- Staff immediately reporting to this publish: None
- Technical duty: Proposal writing, broad information of Save the Children’s thematic areas (well being, diet, schooling and livelihoods) and information of cross slicing points similar to gender equality, advocacy and baby safety.
- Budget duty: None
Key Areas of Accountability
- Demonstrate behaviors which are per Save the Children’s Mission, Vision and Values.
- Contribute to a conducive and productive work setting in a approach that promotes accountability and excessive efficiency, encourages a crew tradition of studying, creativity and innovation.
- Internal: the BDM will work with the BD crew and workers throughout completely different departments and places of work inside Save the Children Nigeria nation workplace, together with Technical Advisors, monitoring and analysis, operations, humanitarian crew, workers from different departments, area places of work and member places of work.
- External: This position will liaise with donors, companions and different ONGOs working in the identical thematic areas as Save the Children or with whom we may fit in a consortium.
Qualifications and Experience
- Master’s diploma or equal expertise in a associated area required.
- Minimum 5 years total expertise, with 2 years in writing and/or growing proposals in response to solicitations from donors
- Exceptional conceptual, analytical, writing, and enhancing abilities, together with knack for synthesizing massive quantities of data into persuasive, clear language and graphics.
- Ability to persistently meet a number of deadlines.
- Good familiarity, networking and dealing relationships with related organizations.
- Strong organizational abilities to work successfully and to multi-task.
- Ability to work as a part of a crew, each following and supporting others.
- Demonstrated capability to steer and encourage others.
- Adaptability and adaptability to regulate to altering schedules and priorities.
- Effective crucial data gathering to create correct reviews.
- Strong written and oral communication abilities, in English.
Application Closing Date
25th September, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to:
Click here to apply online