BREAKING NEWS
Home » eNEWS » 18 year old girl electrocuted while charging her phone (pictures)

18 year old girl electrocuted while charging her phone (pictures)

18 year old girl electrocuted

A teenage girl died after being electrocuted while charging her cell phone. Yoelmi Hernandez was killed by a deadly jolt of electrical energy while holding her handset while it was plugged in.

The tragic 18-year-old was unaware that the ability cable had melted, leaving a wire uncovered.

Yoelmi’s mom watched in horror because the girl obtained a deadly shock when she touched it at their residence within the municipality of Consuelo, within the south japanese Dominican Republic province of San Pedro de Macoris.

18 year old girl electrocuted

The teenager was rushed to Angel Ponce hospital the place docs tried to revive her however she was declared useless a short while after the accident on September 10.

Yoelmi had solely turned 18 a month earlier and deliberate to go to college to pursue a profession in accounting.

Dozens of heartbroken family and friends attended the funeral of the favored younger girl.

Mourners had been seen weeping beside the small white open casket and breaking down in the course of the emotional ceremony.

Yoelmi’s family declare that there was a voltage enhance within the energy system which the phone was related to.

This prompted surge to go by means of the cable, melting the protecting plastic casing, and leaving Yoelmi uncovered to dangerously excessive volts of electrical energy.

18 year old girl electrocuted

Police are persevering with to investigating the case to find out the precise circumstances of Yoelmi’s demise.


Source link

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: